Dear #BIKEYGEES (yes, you all belong to the project)!
Many things have happened in the past months. Our engagement has reached a dimension and level of awareness we never thought about one year ago. Here is a selection of important information. Below, you can find the next training date.
- We are able to offer at least 3 trainings per month since the beginning of this year. On top of the open sessions conducted at the traffic school Wassertorplatz near Kottbusser Tor, we realise a training at Gerhart-Hauptmann-Schule near Görlitzer Bahnhof and tempelhof Airport every first Sunday. This wouldn’t be possible without your helping hands!
- We had more than 80 women (helpers and trainees) participating the Easter training in April. Despite of the messy weather conditions, we could run the practical and theoretical training, and also offered a bike repair workshop. We’ve handed over the first tricycle donation to one of our trainees from the very beginning.
- Currently, the first bottles of the latest Solidrinks campaign go into production. You can drink them latest in June and support #BIKEYGEES e.V. bottle by bottle.
- Since a few weeks you can use the betterplace.org platform for #BIKEYGEES e.V. donations.
- We #BIKEYGEES grow and grow. That’s why we are looking for (paid) helpers in order to offer more bike trainings in several parts of Berlin. Please get in touch with Annette via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to learn more about this great opportunity!
open #BIKEYGEES e.V. training for women with or without migration background – all are welcome!
Sunday, May 21st 2017 // 2 – 4 pm
Jugendverkehrsschule Wassertorplatz 1
-> ATTENTION: Entrance is Erkelenzdamm // U-Bahn: Kottbusser Tor
Please use this Doodle to let us know about your availability – that makes it easier for us to organise the event